Barrett Cove Camping & Recreation
Barrett Cove is the largest of our recreation areas, with more than 200 choice campsites. With many shade trees, amenities, and just a short bit away from Exchequer Bike Park, Barrett Cove makes for a memorable getaway surrounded by California’s natural beauty.
Whether you enjoy fishing, swimming, hiking, or just relaxing under a tree, there’s no shortage of good times to be had at Barrett Cove.
Reservation & Campground Information
Check-in time is after 4PM and Check-out time is before 2PM (If you arrive earlier than 4PM, early check-in is not guaranteed. Early check-in is allowed if the reserved campsite is ready for occupancy.)
Barrett Cove Recreation Area
• 249 Camping & RV sites
• 89 Water-Electric hookup sites
• Free hot showers
• Campground store
• Marina Store & Cafe
• Fish cleaning station
• Restroom facilities
• Day use picnic area – Picnic tables, barbecue grills, event pavilions, horseshoe pits
• Children’s playground with volleyball court
• Swimming lagoon & picnic area
• Fuel dock & propane services
• Boat launch ramps & parking
• Boat rentals: houseboat, fishing, sport, patio, kayaks and wave runners
• Cabin rentals
Sleep In A Cabin
Love the great outdoors but don’t want to sleep in a tent? Get the best of both worlds and stay in a new cabin for the night, weekend, or entire week: the ideal get together for family and friends!