Reservations & Campground Information
MAKE ONLINE RESERVATION( Available 24/7)
Reservations by Phone: 1-855-800-CAMP (1-855-800-2267)
Phone Reservation Hours:
Monday – Thursday 8AM-2PM (hours are subject to change)
Messages may be left and calls will be returned.
- Reservations can be made up to one year in advance of the arrival date. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Check-in time is after 4PM. Check-out time is before 2PM. (If you arrive earlier than 4PM, early check-in is not a guarantee. Early check-in will be allowed only if the campsite on the reservation is ready for occupancy).
- McSwain, McClure Point, and Barrett Cove Recreation Areas may be reserved for camp and RV sites 24 hours in advance of arrival.
- Bagby must be reserved at least 72 hours (three days) in advance of arrival.
- Campsites are designated upon availability. If given less than a 24 hours notice, campsites are available on first arrival basis.
- To extend a camping stay, please contact the Reservations Call Center to ensure that the site had not been previously reserved.
- Drive-in RVs and Campers without reservations are welcome dependent upon availability. However, reservations are encouraged and reserved sites (marked with red disk marker) may NOT be occupied by parties without required reservation confirmation.
- Maximum occupancy in all Camp and RV sites is two (2) vehicles and eight (8) persons.
- Maximum occupancy of vehicles is two (2) per campsite. The first vehicle is included in the campsite fee. An additional second vehicle fee of $8 will be charged upon arrival. All other visitors should park in day-use parking lot areas.
- Reservation changes and cancellations: A $10 fee will be charged for any changes or cancellations and may be processed by calling the Reservation Call Center no less than 24 hours in advance from the reservation date.
- Campfires are allowed in appropriate fire-rings and other containment depending on wind and weather conditions. These conditions are subject to change at any time. Please ask a Park Ranger for updated information on campfires. Fire-boxes and fire wood are available at the Marina Stores.
- Quiet hours are from 11PM to 7AM
- Loud music, inappropriate music at any hour of the day may be cause for eviction
- Animals must be leashed and under control at all times
- Animals are not allowed in Cabins
- Reservations include one (1) vehicle. All other fees including boats, pets and extra vehicles will be charged upon arrival